Free business analysis before launching marketing campaigns
If you’re a business owner who looks for possible ways of your brand promotion, you definitely come across such a notion as branding. What is it? And how does it work? In a few words, branding is something that makes your business unique and different from other similar companies in the market. If a branding campaign is done correctly, you get not only regular customers but lifelong popularity and recognition. The most successful branding campaigns turn companies into monopolists of markets and customers automatically associate products with these brands.
Business branding it’s not only about fame or the company’s reputation. It’s about big money you can earn if you have the right marketing strategy. What does IntlTech do for branding your business? The company provides you with a set of marketing and management tools for developing unique brands of products, promoting them in the market, creating the company’s reputation and regular monitoring your business development after certain promo campaigns. Contact us right now and we will offer you one of our business branding packages, analyze your business needs and calculate the optimal price for you. These services are free of charge.
Services we offer
- 2 versions of the company’s logo;
- Double-sided business card design;
- Business stationery: letterhead and custom envelopes design;
- Sticker: sticker design;
- The final files to print in .ai;
- .jpg logo file with high resolution;
- CMYK file (format for printing) and RGB (format for using on the Internet);
- PNG logo file with high resolution and without background;
- Three final versions of company’s logo;
- An 8-colors palette for the visual identity of your brand. This palette includes 3 primary, 3 secondary and 2 third colors.
- 3 photos/graphics with high resolution to enhance the user’s communication with the brand;
- A palette of two-font typography that demonstrates the visual identity of your brand; A brief guide to the PDF branding tool, which includes:
- RGB colors;
- CMYK colors;
- Hex color code for the web;
- Font names and usage instructions.
Still have questions concerning branding business?
Still have questions about business branding from IntlTech?
Contact us: (800) 966-4164, and we will explain everything in detail or leave an application and our manager will call you back at any convenient for you time.
Business Branding: A Must-Have Tool for Business Owners
You have two cups of coffee on the table. There is a “Starbucks” label on the first cup and the second one is with no label. Which one you’d take? 90% of respondents choose the first one. People don’t even ask someone to tell them about coffee in the second cup. They associate Starbucks with quality and tasty product and that’s enough for them to make a choice. That’s how branding works.
The modern world offers people millions of opportunities, consumers have a seemingly endless choice of online and offline retailers, products and services available at people’s fingertips online, or at various physical stores and global markets. Modern technologies don’t stay still and new businesses appear every day. It has become very complicated for retailers to keep clients interested only in their products and don’t prefer goods from competitors. Online and offline advertising, promo-campaigns, special offers, discounts – all these actions work but require regular and continuous efforts, updates and financial contributions. Large or small business branding is a one-off activity. It is enough to launch a branding campaign once and it will produce results constantly. Where to start working on your brand? Let’s consider the main steps business branding companies do to reach impressive and lasting results.
- Determine the uniqueness. Can you provide a strict definition of your brand’s uniqueness? What’s original in your product and how it differs from your competitors’ goods. This is the main purpose of creating a brand – to realize the main benefits and strong sides of the product or service you offer. Can you say it? Yes? Well, then that’s already half a battle. If not, delegate it to professionals. They will think it through and offer you several efficient solutions. Don’t neglect this stage – if you can’t determine the “one thing” that sets your company apart, customers probably will be, too.
- Check your marketing abilities. First of all, business branding is not cheap. It requires money to spend and marketing strategies to implement to reach fast and effective results. You have to think carefully about what marketing actions would be the most effective in your case: newsletters, advertising on social media, influencer marketing, etc. If there’s an opportunity, carry out a little research to define what methods would be effective for your business.
- Strengthen your advantages with examples of your work. Demonstrate different case studies for your customers about satisfied and grateful people who have cooperated with you. Use comments, testimonials, and recommendations. Show customers the quality of your work. Let them see that your product is worth paying.
- Find the way of demonstrating your identity. Brand identity it’s a set of details connected by one idea. Use logo, special colors, unique and funny quotations to let people differentiate your production at a glance.
Branding is suitable for any kind of business. However, there are a few general types of such marketing actions:
- Product branding. It involves the development of recognizable product images like logos, labels or packaging. The main purpose of branding in this case – to promote the product in the market among competitors and create a loyal attitude of consumers to the product.
- Service branding. It requires other approaches to implement product branding. You can’t use packaging or original stickers to identify the company. Branding of services is carried out by additional products with advertising messages. For example, producing scarves of appropriate colors for advertising mobile communication providers.
- Personal branding or branding of the corporation. Giorgio Armani, Valentino, Chanel – all these names are direct examples of personal branding. The image of the individual person creates a corporate identity for the company.
- Political branding. The purpose of such branding is to create an image for the candidate and his party so that he or she is visible in the political sphere and can retain his or her supporters for a long time.
There also exist art, sport, location, and retail branding.
IntlTech’s Business Proposal for Branding Services
IntlTech is a modern digital company that provides services of large and small business branding in Toronto. Our work includes:
- brand name development;
- unique brand description;
- generation the product\service value;
- identification of the needs of customers to create effective brand promotion campaign;
- launching branding;
- promotion and advertising;
- writing a brand book.
Need a brand but have more questions than answers? Contact us right now and order a free consultation. We will explain everything in detail. IntlTech team is the best solution for those who look for a large or small business branding company.