The Importance of Search Engine Optimization
Even though SEO optimization is one of the most effective methods to boost the website, many people still do not understand its importance and positive influence. Let’s have a closer look.
First of all, it raises the visibility and ranking positions in search engine results, which means users will more likely discover your company before any of your competitors. It is more likely that they will click on the link to your site when it’s higher in SERP.
Following the previous statement, if users discover you first, a website and search traffic will boost as well. Five listings on top of the search page get over 75% of all clicks, so you need to try really hard to get there. Also, the authority of the site matters as well because based on trustworthiness, relevance, quality, and other vital factors, crawling bots decide whether it can be placed in the top positions.
And let’s not forget that everything in business (starting from the website, ending with products’ qualities) is done for the client. That is exactly why working on user experience improvement is a neverending process. With the help of SEO, you boost every aspect of the site – from page speed to the quality of the content. And satisfied users will more likely trust you and come back later to use your company’s services again and again.
- Up to 5 keywords
- Meta Tags: 10 pages
- Initial content development: 3 pages
- Technical SEO audit/implementation
- Analytics/Search Console Setup
- Basic On-Site Optimization
- Internal Link Building (Crosslinking)
- Monthly Custom Report
- Up to 10 keywords
- Meta Tags: 25 pages
- Initial content development: up to 5 pages
- Bloging: 1 article
Launch plan +
- Competitors analysis
- On-Site Optimization
- Speed Optimization/Image Optimization
- Content Strategy
- Google My Business Setup & Optimization
- Local Search Optimization
- Monthly Strategy Discussion
- Dedicated digital marketing expert
- Website structure analysis & Recommendations
- Off-site Link Building + Budget
- Up to 50 keywords
- Meta Tags: 50 pages
- Initial content development: up to 10 pages
- Bloging: up to 4 articles
Boost plan +
- Advanced On-Site/Code Optimization
- Heat Map/Usability Reports
- Conversion Tracking
- Monthly Traffic & Goal Reporting
- On-going Keyword Progression Report
- Competitive Market Share Reporting
- Monitor Competitor Link Activities
- Mobile Site Optimization
- Increasing Google SERP CTR with Rich Snippets
- Off-site Link Building + Budget
SEO investment is a guarantee of getting new clients on a regular basis with minimal customer acquisition cost.
What Steps in SEO Are Needed to Improve Your Business Online
As was already mentioned, all successful SEO strategies include many steps in order to see positive results. For those who are not sure how it’s done, we decided to explain the most important parts for a better understanding of our working process, as well as everything we do to boost your site.
Keyword Research and Strategy Development
Our specialists conduct research with the help of Google search console, gather all the relevant keywords your website is currently ranking for, and give it to our team of copywriters to write perfectly optimized content for the web pages and guest posts on other sites.
Thanks to the rich experience, our link builders have a connection with many relevant and trustworthy websites. That is why we can concentrate on placing backlinks to move you higher in search engine rankings.
Not only proper use of correct keywords can help you rank higher in Google. Various technical factors (such as web page speed) can influence them as well. That is why it is better to make sure no errors will appear when robots crawl the site.
Local SEO Optimization
As statistics show, 65% of people check out a business online before deciding to use their services. So, it is recommended to fill in all the important details (working hours, contact information, customers’ reviews, etc.) in Google My Business to increase your local following.
Once your website’s visibility is boosted, and more users visit it, it is vital to provide them with high-quality content. The copywriters’ department in the IntlTech team creates unique, valuable content, optimize headlines and tags, and sent it to our SEO specialists, who combine all of that with optimized images that form a complete, bright picture of your business.
Off-page optimization is mainly concentrated on all the processes which help promote the business outside the site. It includes link building, social media marketing, advertising via the influencers, and other stuff that can guarantee you a positive reputation and ratings.
Every SEO company always has a large department of writers who can provide them with optimized texts for boosting search rankings positions. Blog posts, guest posts, social media content, etc. – we are ready to help you with every tiny detail.
Reasons to Choose IntlTech for Search Engine Optimization in Mississauga
- We are a company of experienced professionals. Thanks to the many years we’ve worked in the digital marketing sphere, we know exactly what your business needs and how to achieve desired results;
- We are 100% honest about all the work we do. That means, we will report to you all the details about conducted work, achieved results, difficulties, and spent money;
- We use only “white” methods of promotion to your business. So you shouldn’t be worried about being banned or accused of something you didn’t do;
- We provide constant support. In case you have any problems or questions, our managers are always ready to get in touch and provide their assistance;
- We understand the importance of every company’s uniqueness. That’s why every our strategy is developed especially for your business’s needs, peculiarities, and special characteristics.