Pay Per Click Advertising in a Nutshell
PPC marketing stands for an online advertising model where an advertiser has to pay per every click their potential customers make on their advertisements on the web. Therefore, it is often called pay-per-click marketing.
While being a complex notion, PPC marketing can be very diverse. Therefore, please look into the most widely spread types of PPC ads by going through their description below.
Paid Search Ads (Including Bing and Google Ads)
Paid search advertisements are the ones that appear on Bing, Google, and other search engines as a response to certain search queries. Here is their working principle:
- Firstly, advertisers have to select the relevant for their business keywords;
- Secondly, advertisers will have to define the maximum bid on keywords that they are ready to spend;
- Thirdly, a complex algorithm of a search engine will analyze the quality score of the advertiser’s website and the bid the advertiser pays in a form of an auction. This way, it will rank the order of advertisements that will appear after certain keywords.
Paid Social Ads
Paid social ads can be found on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media platforms. Due to the enormous popularity of social networks nowadays, this type of advertisement has proved to be a very efficient one.
Shopping ads are similar to paid search ones (like Google ads or Bing ads that were formerly a part of Microsoft Advertising), as they also appear once a certain search query is made in a search engine. As well, the working principle of this type of advertisement resembles the one of paid search advertisements: An advertiser would have to pay for each click on their advertisement. However, the main difference between these two ad types is that shopping ads work with products only and include their price, title, and description.
Display advertisements appear on the screens of Internet users while they are surfing across the web. The vital thing about this advertising type is that a potential customer might come across it even without looking for your product or service in the Google search engine. Just like with paid search ads, you would also have to pay a certain price each time your display ad is clicked.
Remarketing ads appear in front of people who have already been interested in what you offer before. Therefore, a remarketing PPC campaign is supposed to encourage your target audience to come back to your landing page and make a purchase.
Apart from the above-mentioned ads, there exists a great variety of other ad types that PPC marketing specialists employ these days. For instance, you might come across video ads while using a video streaming platform or run into a whole bunch of other ad groups while spending time on the web.
An important note: Due to the fact that there is a great number of different PPC campaigns available nowadays, it is preferable to have a professional who will analyze your business and define which advertisement type fits your needs best. The thing is that while one ad type might drive traffic to your landing page, the other one might turn into a mere waste of money. If you are still unsure of what type of advertisement would be effective for your business, contact our paid advertising experts, and they will surely help you out.
Packages of Services We Offer
- Up to 30 active keywords
- Up to 5 active advert
- Technical tasks analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Semantic core generation
- Negative keywords implementation
- Extension customization
- Competitor analysis according to Auction statistics
- Analytics for AD-campaign
- Up to 60 active keywords
- Up to 8 active ads
- Display ads
- Shopping campaign ads
- Dynamic ads
- Dynamic remarketing
- Forecast of the result depending on the budget
- Regular updates of negative keywords and negative platforms
- Protection against the “burning” of the ads budget by competitors
- Protection of brand positions in advertising campaign
- Weekly optimization of keywords and ads
- Creation and basic customization of Google My Business
- Up to 300 active keywords;
- Up to 20 active advert
- Up to 5 different geolocation
- Display and media (YouTube) adverts
- Shopping campaign ads
- Targeting of the target audience for different keywords
- Usability of the website improvment
- Remarketing customization
- Goals customization for Google analytics
- Dynamic search ads
- Regular keyword updates according to search query analysis
- Control of the advertising issues display – 300 keywords
- E-commerce products customization in Google Merchant
- Creation and basic customization of Google My Business
Google Pay Per Click isn’t a cheap but highly effective way to instantly expand your business. If the customer acquisition cost is lower than the margin – that’s a total success for the business and inevitable income growth.
PPC Advertising Services IntlTech Offers
The IntlTech team specializes in all branches of digital marketing, including PPC ads. Therefore, we will be glad to create a qualitative PPC campaign for you so that you will benefit from increased revenue, new leads, and the growth of your business.
Please check out the main PPC services we offer by going through their description below.
Formation of a Keyword List and Semantic Core
IntlTech’s PPC specialists will run detailed keyword research for you. Namely, they will use Google Analytics, ahrefs, and other online marketing tools to investigate relevant for your business niche keywords and provide you with the list of them, including the negative keywords that will prevent you from the irrelevant traffic. As well, we will create a unique semantic core for your ad campaigns by taking such factors as your targeting geolocation and audience into account.
Creation of a PPC Ad Copy
The IntlTech team will create original, catchy, and thoroughly thought-out paid ads for you. While working on your ad copies, our specialists will make sure that they will not only have a high-quality score but also correspond with your targeting options so that they will bring you a high conversion rate and optimal cost per click.
Analysis and Optimization of an Advertising Campaign
As well, we will analyze the performance of your ad campaign in detail. When being more precise, we will run A/B ad placement tests in order to figure out what ad group gives better results and optimize your existing search campaigns up to their fullest (for instance, we might work on sitelink extensions, change main keywords on your landing pages, and perform other actions to boost the performance of your ads and ad groups). Furthermore, we will provide you with a detailed report on your PPC ad campaign with the following information:
- Your ad rank;
- Your average PPC ad spend;
- The performance of your keywords;
Thus, you will see concrete numbers related to your search ad campaign and will be able to know for sure how well it performs in Google, Bing, Facebook, and any other Internet platform.
There is a great number of other PPC-related services we will gladly provide you with, such as the protection of your brand positioning, redesign of your landing pages, or the analysis of keyword match types. Therefore, in case you haven’t found a service you are most interested in by going through the above-mentioned list, feel free to contact us and articulate your needs. This way, we will do our best to add the desired services to your PPC campaigns.
Why Choosing Us for PPC Advertising Services in Vancouver?
Rely on IntlTech when looking for a PPC ad partner for your business in Vancouver because of the following reasons:
- We have more than 7 years of professional experience in online marketing. Therefore, we are well-aware of how to make your Google ads, Facebook ads, or any other ads efficient and cost-effective;
- We are capable of launching your PPC campaign within 3 business days. Thus, you won’t have to wait for ages until your advertising will start working for you;
- We are the adepts of the “customer-first” approach towards our clients. Consequently, we will provide you with constant support and make sure that you will be satisfied with the outcome of our cooperation.
Cutting a long story short, the IntlTech team will gladly become your reliable digital partner and provide you with high-quality pay-per-click ads. So, contact us right away and see how your website flies up the Google rating and brings you new paying customers!