Why Do You Need Search Engine Optimization for Your Business?
Many business owners still underestimate SEO even though it’s the twenty-first century out there and everyone who works with digital marketing knows how beneficial it is for any type of business.
Firstly, let’s clear one thing out – the higher your website ranks, the more clients will find it naturally in Google (without ads on social media and other platforms). If the link is placed higher in SERP, users are more likely to click it because they tend to trust sources that are recommended by a search engine.
The next logical outcome is a noticeable increase in organic website traffic. Think about it; if more people can find your site among search engine results, the traffic will rise. SEO is also aimed at making your reputation better as trustworthiness, relevance, high quality are the main characteristics that crawling bots consider when analyzing which websites should be on the top.
And the final (but by no means least important) benefit is that, with the help of SEO, you improve the usability of the site. That means it will be more comfortable for people to find everything they need to know about the company, and they will more likely trust you in the future. Customer experience is the main priority of every business, don’t you think?
- Up to 5 keywords
- Meta Tags: 10 pages
- Initial content development: 3 pages
- Technical SEO audit/implementation
- Analytics/Search Console Setup
- Basic On-Site Optimization
- Internal Link Building (Crosslinking)
- Monthly Custom Report
- Up to 10 keywords
- Meta Tags: 25 pages
- Initial content development: up to 5 pages
- Bloging: 1 article
Launch plan +
- Competitors analysis
- On-Site Optimization
- Speed Optimization/Image Optimization
- Content Strategy
- Google My Business Setup & Optimization
- Local Search Optimization
- Monthly Strategy Discussion
- Dedicated digital marketing expert
- Website structure analysis & Recommendations
- Off-site Link Building + Budget
- Up to 50 keywords
- Meta Tags: 50 pages
- Initial content development: up to 10 pages
- Bloging: up to 4 articles
Boost plan +
- Advanced On-Site/Code Optimization
- Heat Map/Usability Reports
- Conversion Tracking
- Monthly Traffic & Goal Reporting
- On-going Keyword Progression Report
- Competitive Market Share Reporting
- Monitor Competitor Link Activities
- Mobile Site Optimization
- Increasing Google SERP CTR with Rich Snippets
- Off-site Link Building + Budget
SEO investment is a guarantee of getting new clients on a regular basis with minimal customer acquisition cost.
Needed Steps for Effective SEO Strategy
For a better understanding of all the processes that search engine optimization (SEO) includes, we decided to prepare this paragraph with short descriptions of every step in our working process. We would like to show you that SEO is much easier than you can imagine.
Conduct Keyword Research and Start Creating the Strategy by Using SEO Tools
After gathering relevant keywords your website is ranking for, our SEO specialists make the list of the most effective ones and give it to the team of copywriters who create perfectly optimized content for attracting more traffic to the website.
Concentrate More on Link Building
The main benefit of our long work is that we have rich experience and a very long list of connections with relevant and trustworthy sites. So, after the content is done, our team of link builders can concentrate on placing backlinks; in this way, you will move higher in search rankings.
Pay More Attention to Technical SEO
A lot of technical factors can affect the position of the site in SERP. That is why web page optimization is the step that shouldn’t be missed in your practice. Our team of professionals will make sure no errors will occur while bots crawl the site.
Try Local SEO Optimization
Maybe you didn’t know that, but 65% of people check the business they are interested in online before deciding whether they should trust it. That is why it is crucial to have all the important info indicated in your Google My Business account (working hours, contact information, customers’ reviews, etc.).
On-page SEO includes many aspects (meta tags, high-quality content, proper headings, correct pictures, and many others). Our SEO specialists combine all needed components and make sure the site is perfectly optimized and comfortable in exploitation.
Speaking about off-page SEO, this step is concentrated on promoting your website on external sources. It includes link building, social media marketing, advertising via the influencers, etc. With the help of this method, it is possible to make the reputation of the brand better, as well as make it more popular among people.
Improve Content to Show Up in Top Search Results
SEO cannot exist without copywriting. Well-optimized texts are crucial for the position of the site in Google Search. Blog posts, guest posts, social media content, etc. – every detail matters here. That’s why our team of copywriters is always ready to write optimized, engaging content for your site.
Why Do You Need IntlTech for Boosting Your Business in Toronto?
- Our team of professionals works in the digital marketing field for many years. Thanks to that, we understand exactly what your business needs, how to boost it and successfully achieve set goals;
- We promise you 100% honesty about our work. At any working process, nothing is possible without trust. We’ll report to you everything about our working process, spendings, achieved results, etc.;
- Only “white” methods of promotion are welcomed in our company. So you shouldn’t be worried about any troubles (like bans or false accusations of something you didn’t do);
- We guarantee you constant support. Our managers are always ready to help in case there are any questions or troubles;
- “Every business is unique” – that’s our main working principle. That is why we develop a strategy for your company’s needs and goals from scratch.