A Few Words on PPC Marketing
Before discussing IntlTech’s PPC services, let us briefly touch upon the notion of pay-per-click advertising (which is sometimes referred to as contextual advertising). In simple words, it is an online advertising model, where a promoter pays for every click a potential customer makes on their advertisement.
While being a pretty complex term, pay per click ad can be subdivided into the following types:
- Paid search ad. It is the most prevalent type of PPC ad. Here is how it works: Firstly, you come up with a list of keywords that will trigger the appearance of your advertisement in a search engine. Secondly, you set up the highest price you are willing to pay per click on your ad. Finally, the complex algorithm of a search engine system ranks all paid ads by means of an auction and determines the exact bid you have to pay for your PPC campaign. Please keep in mind that not only your maximum bid but also the quality of your ad is relevant for paid search ranking.
- Shopping ad. It is one more widely spread type of pay-per-click advertisement. While having a very similar to paid search ads working principle, shopping ad deals with products only and contains additional details on them. Namely, your potential customers will see the product’s price, title, and description as soon as they type in a relevant keyword in a search engine. Thus, shopping ads are especially efficient for eCommerce websites.
- Paid social ad. This type of PPC ad includes advertisements on a whole bunch of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and many others.
- Display ad. As their title suggests, display ads are shown to internet users in the process of their surfing across the web. Probably the main peculiarity of this type of advertising is that it is targeted at a display network of people who are not currently making a search query connected to your product or service but might still get excited about your advertisement.
- Remarketing ad. It is primarily used to attract customers who have already visited your website but haven’t purchased anything yet. So, the main goal of a remarketing advertisement is to get a customer who has already been interested in your product or service back and persuade them to buy from you.
- Video ad. One more essential type that belongs to PPC ads is a video advertisement. Its greatest advantage lies in the fact that even those internet users who are completely unaware of your product or service are very likely to come across your ad.
The above-mentioned types of advertisements (like Youtube ads, Bing ads, or Google ads) are only the main ones. However, you might also make use of Gmail, Amazon, and other ads while developing an advertising campaign for your business.
An important note: You might either concentrate on one advertisement type or employ a couple of them in your ad campaigns. The best strategy here would be to consult with an experienced PPC ad professional who will choose the most fitting advertisement type for you.
Packages of Services We Offer
- Up to 30 active keywords
- Up to 5 active advert
- Technical tasks analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Semantic core generation
- Negative keywords implementation
- Extension customization
- Competitor analysis according to Auction statistics
- Analytics for AD-campaign
- Up to 60 active keywords
- Up to 8 active ads
- Display ads
- Shopping campaign ads
- Dynamic ads
- Dynamic remarketing
- Forecast of the result depending on the budget
- Regular updates of negative keywords and negative platforms
- Protection against the “burning” of the ads budget by competitors
- Protection of brand positions in advertising campaign
- Weekly optimization of keywords and ads
- Creation and basic customization of Google My Business
- Up to 300 active keywords;
- Up to 20 active advert
- Up to 5 different geolocation
- Display and media (YouTube) adverts
- Shopping campaign ads
- Targeting of the target audience for different keywords
- Usability of the website improvment
- Remarketing customization
- Goals customization for Google analytics
- Dynamic search ads
- Regular keyword updates according to search query analysis
- Control of the advertising issues display – 300 keywords
- E-commerce products customization in Google Merchant
- Creation and basic customization of Google My Business
Google Pay Per Click isn’t a cheap but highly effective way to instantly expand your business. If the customer acquisition cost is lower than the margin – that’s a total success for the business and inevitable income growth.
IntlTech as Your PPC Ads Partner in Toronto
The IntlTech team consists of experienced specialists in the digital marketing sphere. Therefore, we might become your firm pay per click marketing partners in Toronto.
Please check out the details on the main services we provide by going through the information below.
What PPC Marketing Services Will We Provide You With?
Here is the list of central PPC campaign services we offer:
- Keyword research and semantic core creation. IntlTech’s specialists will run a detailed analysis of relevant in your business niche keywords and their performance by using Google Analytics and other search marketing tools. After that, they will generate a carefully selected and thoroughly thought-out semantic core with the main keywords you should use in your PPC campaigns. As well, the IntlTech team might come up with a list of negative keywords in order to achieve the best possible results.
- Advertisement generation and administration. Our specialists will design unique and intriguing advertisements that will encourage your potential customers to buy from you after entering the necessary search queries in Google, Coming across your ad on Facebook, or seeing it on the web. Also, they will make sure that your advertisements contain the most essential keywords and quality score rankings.
- Customization and optimization of your paid advertising campaign. Apart from creating an advertising campaign for you, we will also customize and optimize it according to your needs. Here is how it works: We will come up with a couple of advertising variations and run A/B testing in order to understand what type of advertisement leads to a better result. Then, we will optimize your advertising campaign (for instance, we might add new keywords or change a “call to action” (CTA) block) to make sure that it will drive traffic to your landing page.
- Analysis of your PPC campaigns. One more service we are capable of providing you with is the detailed investigation of your PPC campaign’s performance. When being more precise, we will not only check what effect your advertising campaign has on your target audience but also prepare a thorough report on its results.
- Protection of your brand positioning. Lastly, we will protect your advertising campaign from being destroyed by your competitors and ensure that your brand position is solid in an ad rank of Google, Bing, or any other search engine.
An important note: If there is any other PPC service you would like to get from IntlTech’s specialists, articulate your needs so that our digital marketing experts will come up with a possible way out for you.
How to Calculate Your PPC (Social Media, Bing, and Google Ads) Budget?
The budget you would need to spend on your Google, Facebook, YouTube, or any other PPC campaign depends on a whole bunch of factors, namely:
- Competition within your business niche. The price you would have to pay for your PPC ad campaign is formed with the help of an auction. Therefore, the bigger number of your competitors will increase the cost of every pay-per-click ad.
- Setup parameters of the audience you are targeting at. The quality of your target public parameters setup impacts how well your ad campaign will perform. Thus, make sure to put enough effort into it.
- Geolocation your advertising campaign is aiming at. The geographical region you choose when working on your advertising campaign setup also plays an important role in the formation of pay-per-click prices. In simple words, the bigger the city you are select is, the higher the advertising price would be.
- The current condition of your landing page. The system of search engines is pretty complex. Consequently, they use a lot of algorithms when creating a ranking of your Google or Bing search results. One essential thing that influences the price of your PPC ad campaign is the quality score of your website.
- Optimization of your advertising campaign. Let us be short here: The better your ad is optimized in terms of its keywords and other parameters, the more cost-efficient it will be.
- The time period during which you are going to advertise. One more important factor that influences the budget for your ad campaign is its duration.
An important note: We know that calculating the price for your PPC ad campaign might sometimes be difficult. However, you have nothing to worry about, because our online marketing specialists will gladly assist you with this challenging task.
Why Choose IntlTech for PPC Advertising?
You might rely on the IntlTech team while looking for a PPC ad campaign partner due to a number of reasons, namely:
- More than 7 years of experience in the digital marketing sphere;
- Quick launch of your advertising campaign (usually we need only 3 business days to set up an advertisement for you;
- Reasonable price for your PPC ad campaign: Our online marketing specialists know how to achieve a balance between a price for your pay per click ad and its conversion rate in order to bring you the maximum profit;
- Constant analysis of your advertising campaign results;
- The “customer-first” approach to our every client.
Simply contact us right away and let’s work on the success of your business together!