Short Information on PPC Ads
Let us start with the definition of pay-per-click advertising (or contextual advertising, as it is sometimes called). Cutting a long story short, PPC advertising is a form of online marketing that implies a business that pays each time a potential or actual customer clicks on its advertisement.
A great number of pay-per-click advertisement types exists on the web nowadays, namely:
- A paid search advertisement. The most widely used type of PPC ad is a paid search one. As its title implies, it appears among search engine results pages on Google, Bing, or any other platform by means of the following working principle: You define the keywords you would like your advertisement to respond to. Then, you set up the maximum bid on keywords you have selected. Eventually, a search engine algorithm runs an auction that is based on your bid and the quality score of your website in order to define the ranking of search ads that will appear after certain keywords are typed in search engines.
- A paid social advertisement. One more PPC ad type that is oftentimes employed these days is the one that appears on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram.
- A shopping advertisement. This ad type is very similar to a paid search advertisement. However, it deals with eCommerce only and includes a title, description, and price of the product you sell.
- A display advertisement. While having a pretty self-explanatory title, a display ad is displayed on the Internet. Therefore, it does not depend on a search query a certain person makes and can reach even those Internet users that are not currently looking for your product or service.
- A remarketing advertisement. Being highly efficient while attracting returning customers, this type of ad appears to those people who were already interested in what you offer.
- A video advertisement. Since such video-streaming platforms as YouTube are becoming more and more popular nowadays, video ads are not behind the curve either. Their most essential benefit is probably the point that they might reach the audience that has never heard of your product or service before.
Frankly speaking, the above-mentioned pay-per-click advertisement types are merely the main ones. However, there are a great number of other ads like YouTube or Bing ads.
An important note: When working on your PPC (pay per click) marketing strategy, you might either use one type of advertisement or combine a number of them to promote your business. Depending on the peculiarities of your business and your goal, one type of ad might be more efficient than the other. Thus, it is preferable to consult with an online advertising professional who will select the most appropriate one for you.
Packages of Services We Offer
- Up to 30 active keywords
- Up to 5 active advert
- Technical tasks analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Semantic core generation
- Negative keywords implementation
- Extension customization
- Competitor analysis according to Auction statistics
- Analytics for AD-campaign
- Up to 60 active keywords
- Up to 8 active ads
- Display ads
- Shopping campaign ads
- Dynamic ads
- Dynamic remarketing
- Forecast of the result depending on the budget
- Regular updates of negative keywords and negative platforms
- Protection against the “burning” of the ads budget by competitors
- Protection of brand positions in advertising campaign
- Weekly optimization of keywords and ads
- Creation and basic customization of Google My Business
- Up to 300 active keywords;
- Up to 20 active advert
- Up to 5 different geolocation
- Display and media (YouTube) adverts
- Shopping campaign ads
- Targeting of the target audience for different keywords
- Usability of the website improvment
- Remarketing customization
- Goals customization for Google analytics
- Dynamic search ads
- Regular keyword updates according to search query analysis
- Control of the advertising issues display – 300 keywords
- E-commerce products customization in Google Merchant
- Creation and basic customization of Google My Business
Google Pay Per Click isn’t a cheap but highly effective way to instantly expand your business. If the customer acquisition cost is lower than the margin – that’s a total success for the business and inevitable income growth.
IntlTech as Your PPC Marketing Partner in Montreal
While being experienced in the main types of PPC campaigns, the IntlTech team will gladly assist you in pay-per-click advertising and thus boost your business in Montreal to a new level. Below, you will find detailed information on the services we provide and the approximate budget you would have to spend on your advertising campaign.
What PPC Advertising Services We Offer?
Before we will go across IntlTech’s PPC marketing services, it is important to mention that we are absolutely flexible when it comes to cooperation with our clients. Therefore, in case you won’t see a service you are looking for in the list below, let us know, and we will do our best to find a solution for you.
The IntlTech team will perform thorough research of keywords in your business niche by means of employing different digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics or ahrefs. This way, we will not only select the relevant keywords for your PPC campaign but also come up with a list of negative keywords that you will be able to benefit from.
Semantic Core Generation
As well, we will generate a unique semantic core for you. Namely, we will take such factors as the geolocation your ads are aiming at, the terms that are used in your niche, and other peculiarities of your business in order to create the most fitting and efficient semantic core for your landing page.
IntlTech’s professionals will create unique, interesting, and selling advertisements of any type (for example Facebook, video, or Google ads) for you. Moreover, we will make sure that these ads are well perceived by search engines and have a high-quality score.
Management, Optimization, and Customization of Your Ad Campaign
We will not only create efficient advertisements for you but also optimize them afterward. When being more precise, we will employ A/B testing in order to define what type of ads work better for certain search queries and adjust your existing advertising campaign so that it will bring better results.
PPC Ads Analysis
Apart from managing your ad campaign, we will also analyze it in detail. On top of that, we will provide you with a report with concrete numbers on how well your PPC advertisement performs, what bid would be optimal in your case, and what are the peculiarities of its interaction with search queries.
Brand Positioning Protection
IntlTech’s online marketing experts will also protect the position of your relevant ad in Google, Bing, or any other search engine system. Furthermore, we will preserve your brand positioning from getting destroyed by your main competitors.
How Much Will You Have to Spend on Your PPC Campaign?
Sometimes it might be tricky to calculate the price for your PPC campaign. Oftentimes, it depends on a number of factors, such as:
- The level of competition in your business niche. The more opponents you have, the higher the price for your Facebook, Instagram, Bing, or Google ads will be.
- The parameters of your advertising campaign. Before launching your ads, you would have to select its main parameters, such as the age, interests, income level, and geographical position of your target audience. And, due to the fact that the algorithms of Facebook ads, Google ads, and other advertisements are pretty complex, the above-mentioned parameters have a direct impact on your ad campaign price.
- The quality of your website. Please keep in mind that not only the level of your bid but also the quality of your landing page defines what positions will your website have on Google or other search engines and how much will your PPC ad campaign cost.
An important note: Just in case you are facing difficulties when calculating how much will you have to spend for your advertising campaign, contact the IntlTech team and we will gladly assist you.
Why Choosing Us for PPC Ads Campaigns in Montreal?
Choose IntlTech as your PPC ad campaign partner in Montreal and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Solid experience (more than 7 years) in the sphere of online marketing;
- Fast launch of your advertising campaign (it will start working within 3 business days);
- Cost-efficient price (we will do everything possible to find a beneficial balance between your pay-per-click cost and its conversion rate);
- Regular support from our experts who will not only answer all your campaign-related questions but also provide you with a detailed analysis of its results;
- The “customer-first” method of cooperation (our customers are our greatest value and we will try our best to leave you happy with the process and the result of our collaboration).
So, give us a call right away and see your business growing!