A Few Words on Online Email Marketing Services?
Before discussing the services we offer, it is important to discuss the general notion of email marketing, scroll across its main practices, and touch upon its benefits. So, let’s delve right in!
What Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a branch of digital advertising that aims at achieving your business goals by means of a well-considered email campaign.
Below, you will find the list of key components of an email marketing campaign:
- A subject line. While being the first thing that potential customers see after opening their email inbox, subject lines have to catch their attention, build up their interest, and encourage them to open your email.
- The content of an email. After opening your email, your potential customers will take a look at its text, which has to be original, consistent, and easily readable so that they want to read it to the very end.
- A call to action (or, as it is often abbreviated, CTA). Finally, your email has to end with a strong call to action that will encourage your potential customers to perform the needed for you action, such as buy products from you, use your services, subscribe to your social media channels, register on your website via your sign-up forms, or anything else.
Based on the number of emails your email contains, you might either send one independent letter or the whole series related to each other letters while working on your business goals.
A side note: There is no need to spend a great amount of money on email marketing, as it is a very cost-efficient form of digital advertising. Firstly, there is a great variety of free email marketing tools you could use (even if there is no free version of a certain email service, it will either have a reasonable paid plan or a “pay as you go” option). Secondly, your investment in email marketing has a high chance to allow you to create unlimited contacts with your audience and substantially increase your revenue.
What Are the Main Email Marketing Practices?
Your email marketing solution might consist of a number of different practices, such as:
- A welcome email. It is a letter that is used to establish the initial connection and make a positive first impression on your email subscribers. Oftentimes, the success of the whole email campaign depends on a welcome email, which is why it is essential to consider it thoroughly.
- A newsletter. It is usually a series of emails that update your potential customers on your latest news and, as a result, let them become better aware of your business. In most cases, a newsletter is used to support your company’s brand and create a foundation for your future email campaigns.
- A dedicated email. It is an isolated letter that deals with one specific offer and is not connected to any other email marketing campaign of yours.
- A promotional email. It is a letter that, contrary to a dedicated email, is conducted in a series of related to each other promotions offered to your potential customers in order to remain in constant contact with them and encourage them to do the actions you are targeting at.
- A re-engagement email. It is a letter that aims at re-establishing the connection with your potential customers in case they have not been active for a certain period of time.
- A brand story email. It is a letter that helps you to create an emotional connection with your potential customers by means of telling them a story of your brand. Therefore, it is especially effective when it comes to boosting your online presence and brand visibility.
The above-mentioned email marketing practices are merely the most widely spread ones. However, there are also transactional, sponsorship, and many other types of targeted emails.
What Are the Benefits of Email Marketing?
While being one of the most efficient digital advertising branches, professionally applied email marketing can grant you a whole number of advantages, namely:
- Raised brand awareness;
- Extended level of trust towards your company;
- High level of your online presence;
- Increased number of subscribers to your social media channels and visitors to your website;
- And many more.
As a result, you will get:
- The qualitative development of your business (no matter whether it is a small business, a large corporation, an e-commerce store, or an online service);
- The achievement of your business goals (like more online sales, 1,000 subscribers to your website, and so on);
- The growth of your revenue.
Thus, email marketing is a vital constituent of your business plan that is worth being taken into account.
Services We Offer
- Contact base and newsletters analysis and audit
- Lead-magnet design
- Content for newsletters
- Unique e-mail development
- Automated emails customization
- Cross-sell/up-sell triggers customization
- “Abandoned online shopping cart” trigger
- “Abandoned view” trigger; “Reactivation” trigger
- Sending promo-newsletters
Email Marketing Services by IntlTech
As a digital marketing company of the full spectrum, Intltech will gladly provide you with a variety of online advertising services like web development, web design, content creation, SEO, SMM, Facebook&Instagram advertising, and email marketing. So, how about checking the description of our working principle and going through the list of best email marketing services we offer?
IntlTech’s Working Principle
To make your email marketing campaigns efficient, IntlTech’s team takes the below-mentioned steps:
- Before anything else, we create an email list for your campaign. In order to do so, we run a detailed analysis of your database and come up with the main parameters of your target audience.
- Secondly, we develop an email marketing strategy for you. Here we do not only investigate your business goals but also think over the most effective ways to reach them.
- Thirdly, we work on your email campaign’s content. Namely, we create a number of unique email templates write “selling” texts, and develop original design patterns for you.
- Then, we run A/B testing of your email campaign. This way, we try a couple of email templates and define which one would be the most efficient in your particular case.
- We do also select an email service and customize email marketing software for you. Therefore, you will be sure that your email campaign is not only well-customized but also efficient.
- Finally, we run a technical optimization of your email marketing campaign. When being more precise, we both take measures to avoid your letters from getting into the spam folder of your potential customers and make sure they are mobile-friendly.
An important note: Please keep in mind that the above-mentioned steps might be re-arranged or even change depending on your individual needs. For example, we might track the performance of your email marketing campaign (monitor the number of new leads or sales, for example).
IntlTech’s List of Email Advertising Services
When working with you, we either try to pick up the best email marketing service that will bring the most beneficial results in your particular case or apply a combination of the below-mentioned services:
- Audit and analysis of your contact base;
- Development of a unique email marketing strategy;
- Creation of original and catchy content for your email campaign;
- Design of a lead-magnet and email template via a special email/landing page builder or email marketing platform;
- Formulation of your newsletter;
- Optimization and customization of your email campaign with the help of specialized email marketing platforms on a regular basis;
- Setup of advanced features related to triggers;
- Email marketing automation with the help of a specific email marketing tool;
- Implementation of email automation features within your campaign;
- And so on.
An important note: Please keep in mind that we are absolutely flexible when it comes to the work on your email marketing campaign. Therefore, our phone support is ready to discuss all individual wishes and provide you with personalized email services. For instance, we can pick up the best email marketing software for you or work with your landing pages so that they will bring you a higher conversion rate.
Why Choose IntlTech as Your Online Email Marketing Partner in Vancouver?
IntlTech will become your reliable email marketing partner due to a number of reasons, namely:
- We have solid experience in digital advertising and are, therefore, well-aware of efficient email marketing tips and tricks;
- Our team has its finger on the pulse of the latest email marketing tendencies and will gladly implement them when working on your campaign;
- We value every client and offer constant customer support during the whole process of our cooperation;
- The pricing system we offer is pretty straightforward, as our paid plans do not include any hidden extra costs;
- Since we specialize in digital marketing in the United States and Canada, we know exactly how to help your business in Vancouver.
So, feel free to contact us right away and let your business grow by means of professional email marketing!