Free Evaluation of Business Before Creating a Web portal
Different kinds of businesses require different ways of presentation. The website is your company’s face on the Internet and online customers see your business only through the lens of a website. Why do you may ever need a web portal?
The web portal is a platform with many useful resources, attractive design, and convenient navigation. Such features as information search, news, library, articles, photo and video galleries can significantly boost your revenue. People appreciate the multifunctionality of such services. You can create chats, polls, organize and schedule dating, display comments, product ratings and reviews.
IntlTech employs professional experts keen to develop sophisticated websites with responsive designs and rich functionality.
Services We Offer
- Competitors analysis
- Unique and custom-made design
- Adaptive layout
- Products sorting
- Cross-platform software and cross-browser testing
- Fast web page loading customization
- Products rating
- Personal user account
- Online-chat, discount campaigns, marketing boosters
- Payment system
- CRM integration
- Quick guide and training on how to use a website
Building a Web Portal. Why Do You Need It?
How do ordinary users search for information on the Internet? They read the news on one website, chat and communicate with others on another service, etc. Do you know that all needed info may be found on a single web service? Yes, web portals are special platforms where all the necessary information and all useful services are in one place.
The web portal is a website with convenient and user-friendly navigation, thus you can quickly find the needed section. The main distinctive feature here is the ability to have all in one place.
There are several types of web portals:
- Horizontal web portal. This is a website for general use. It covers many topics and interests of a wide audience. As well as it includes different services and functions.
- Vertical web portal. This is a niche website that covers very narrow topics. Here you can provide services for users with certain interests. Vertical web portals are focused only on several particular topics.
Vertical web portals are subdivided into:
- corporate portals (modern websites created for companies and organizations to provide the necessary information for employees and business partners);
- public web portals (websites designed to inform visitors about recent official news or legislation changes as well as to present specific information for separate groups of people).
The Main Advantages of Web Portals
Building a portal is a complicated process requiring a rational approach and intensive work. It’s not just a simple website, but a complex system aimed to gather people with similar interests.
A professionally developed website helps business owners to communicate with clients and better understand their needs and preferences. Interactive web resources give you more opportunities for professional and business growth than simple corporate websites.
Besides default settings, our developers offer functionality expansions to supply your customers with more information and abilities. We design various information sections. Your customers can find content for entertainment, studying, etc. All in one resource. The web portal is a huge platform where you can implement marketing strategies like advertising campaigns to promote your business or make money on advertising other companies. Among other advantages of web portals there are:
- direct access to the information published on the website;
- full application integration;
- data search;
- catalogs of documentation;
- user group management;
- personalized accessing;
- application development tools;
- mobile application integration.
Web Portal Development Process
It’s not a simple task to create a web portal. It includes the complex cooperation of a client and our team. We provide the personal team of developers for each client and perform a deep analysis of your business before creating a web portal. The whole work of the IntlTech company is divided into several stages:
- First stage: our experts get information about the client’s business, the product or service he\she sells, the available audience (big or little, age, gender, location). It is very important to determine and specify the most important details about a business. Depending on it, we choose the type of web portal to create its design and functionality.
- Second stage: This is the most important phase of development that requires a lot of responsibility and concentration. At this stage we work on functionality, choose the most appropriate services and features of the web portal.
- Third stage: IntlTech’s copywriters write original content for the web portal’s pages to draw the attention of customers.
- Fourth stage: We refer the finished work to the QA-department to check the quality and exclude possible bugs and mistakes.
- Fifth stage: We conduct training on how to use and administer the web portal. If necessary, we can administer your web portal on our own.
Looking for professional development? Delegate it to IntlTech! Creating a web portal is an easy task for our team.